1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your journey to interning at Di Moda. I am a Marketing Major about to start my junior year at the University of Colorado in Boulder. After interning in New York last summer, I knew that I wanted to experience LA too. I found my internship through a program called Dream Careers. I interviewed with Diana over the phone and knew right away that this is where I wanted to spend my summer interning. I was so excited when Diana offered me the position. I left Colorado in the beginning of June and started at Di Moda shortly after. I absolutely love interning here and love LA.
2. How do you like living in LA so far?
I am completely obsessed with LA. The energy is great, the weather is perfect and I have met so many amazing people.
3. What do you do at Di Moda?
At Di Moda my workday is always a little different. Aside from my daily responsibilities, I assist with searches, press clippings and have most recently started to learn how to pitch journalists.
4. What are three fun (and maybe a bit weird) things most people do not know about you.
- I have a ridiculous obsession with bagels.
- My left foot is bigger than my right foot.
- I have been skiing since I was 2 years old.
5. Tell us about a woman that inspires you.
My mom is the most selfless woman I know. She is a successful career woman and always makes time for me. She is involved in our community and always thinks of others. My mom shows me what unconditional love looks like everyday and continuously motivates me to be a better person.
6. What is your favorite Sprinkles cupcake?
7. What is your favorite Magazine or Blog?
8. What do you do to give back?
I work at Alex and Ani in Colorado. The company has a unique business model that incorporates corporate consciousness in all areas. Alex and Ani believes in giving back in everyway they can, between Charity by Design and other charity outreach events. Everyone in the store and in the company is actively involved in numerous charities or non-profits. Currently, we are raising money to walk in Light the Night that takes place in October and benefits The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.